Explosion-proof electric actuators are used to control valves that rotate from 0 to 270 degrees, such as ball valves and butterfly valves. Widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, water treatment, shipbuilding, paper making, power station and other industries. It uses 380V / 220V power supply as the driving power supply, and uses the switch signal or analog signal as the control signal, which can move the valve to the desired position and realize its automatic control. Excellent sealing performance, less prone to accidents, suitable for explosive and dangerous scenes. And with a hand wheel, you can manually control the switch.
The advantages of explosion-proof electric actuators:
1. Hard aluminum alloy, anodized and polyester powder coating, strong corrosion resistance, protection grade IP67.
2. Fully enclosed squirrel cage click, small size, large torque, built-in overheat protection switch, can prevent the electric actuator from blocking the motor and damaging the motor when it overheats.
3. The design of the hand wheel guarantees safety, reliability, labor saving and small size.
4. There is an indicator on the top of the valve to observe the valve position.
5. The torque switch can provide overload protection. When the valve is stuck, the motor power is automatically disconnected, and the over-torque alarm indication is output, which can effectively protect the valve and the electric actuator from damage.
6. The precise double worm gear mechanism can efficiently transmit large torque, high efficiency, low noise, long life, stable and reliable, and has a self-locking function to prevent inertial transmission and reverse transmission.
7. All screws are made of stainless steel, anti-corrosion, suitable for outdoor use.
All in all, explosion-proof electric actuator will be your best choice of actuator. Wide application range and large torque. Any demand, please leave a message to us!