If you are looking for pneumatic ball valve and pneumatic butterfly valve, you should check this article. It could help you to know better and select the valve. At the meanwhile, if you have any demand for this valve, please contact us!
Working Principle And Application Of Pneumatic Ball Valve
Pneumatic ball valve is evolved from the plug valve, with the same rotation of 90 degrees as the plug valve is different from the plug body is a ball, there is around through hole or flow channel through its axis. It works by turning the Spool to open or close the valve.
Pneumatic ball valve switch lightweight, small size, can be made of large diameter, reliable sealing, simple structure, easy maintenance. Sealing surface and spherical surface often in a closed state, not easy to be medium corrosion, has been widely used in a number of industries.
Pneumatic ball valve is mainly used for pipelines, cutting speed, distribution and change the flow direction of media.
Advantages Of Pneumatic Ball Valve
1. The fluid resistance is small, the resistance coefficient is equal to the length of the same pipe section.
2. Simple structure, small size, lightweight.
3. Ball valve sealing surface material is widely used in plastic products, with good sealing performance, widely used in vacuum system.
4. The utility model has the advantages of convenient operation, fast opening and closing speed, and only 90 degrees rotation from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, pneumatic ball valve structure is simple, sealing ring can be moved, easy to remove and replace.
6. When the ball and seat are fully open or closed, the sealing surface of the ball and seat is isolated from the media. Medium through, the valve sealing surface will not wear.
7. Applications range from a few millimeters in diameter to a few meters in size, from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. Pneumatic ball valve power source for gas, generally 0.2 ~ 0.8 MPA pressure, relatively safe. If the pneumatic ball valve leakage, compared with hydraulic, electric, gas can be directly discharged, no pollution to the environment, high safety.
9. Pneumatic ball valves are available in larger sizes than manual and turbo ball valves (manual and turbo ball valves are generally smaller than DN300 and currently pneumatic ball valves can reach DN1200) .
Pneumatic butterfly valve in our life has an important role, is the use of the valve stem rotation with the circular disc to do the opening and closing, in order to achieve the opening action of the main pneumatic valve to do the use of cut-off valve, can also be designed with regulation or section valve and regulation of the function, at present, the use of low-pressure large and medium-sized Pipe Butterfly Valve more and more.
Main Advantages Of Pneumatic Butterfly Valve:
1. Small and lightweight, easy to disassemble and repair, and can be installed in any location.
2. The structure is simple, compact, operation Torque is small, 90 degrees turn on quickly.
3. Flow characteristics to a straight line, good regulation performance.
4. The connection of the butterfly plate and the valve stem adopts the pin-free structure, which overcomes the possible internal leakage point.
5. The outer circle of the butterfly plate adopts spherical shape, which improves the sealing performance and prolongs the service life of the valve, and keeps zero leakage even more than 50,000 times of opening and closing with pressure.
6. Seals can be replaced, and reliable sealing to two-way seal.
7. Butterfly Plate can be based on user requirements spray coating, such as nylon or PTFE class.
8. Pneumatic butterfly valve can be designed as flange connection and clamp connection.
9. The drive mode can be manual, electric or pneumatic.