- The product can be installed indoor and outdoor.
- The product is non-explosion-proof production, and the installation must be avoided being inflammable or explosive environment.
- The electric actuator should be in the protection box in the environment of long-term with the splash of rain, material and direct sunlight.
- Please reserve space for controller, manual operation.
- The surrounding environment temperature should be in -30℃ to 60℃.
Temperature Of Working Medium
- When matching with the valve, the electric actuator body’s temperature will a bit rise if medium temperature happens heat transfer.
- If the temperature or medium is high, the bracket has the function of reducing heat conduction.
- Please select the standard bracket if the temperature of the working medium below 60℃.
- Please select the standard bracket if the temperature of the working medium above 60℃.
Installed On The Valve Body(Figure 3)
- Manually operated the actuator to drive the valve, confirm it does not have abnormal situation. Turn the valve in full closed position.
- Assemble the bracket to the valve body
- Set one end of couplings on valve spindle.
- Turn the electric actuator to full closing position, and insert output-input shaft into the square holes of couplings.
- Set the screw between the electric actuator and bracket.
- Turn actuator by hand shank, confirm that it moves translation, no eccentric, no skew and no overrun.
- Install wire tubes as shown in Figure 4
- The outside diameter of wire tubes should be ∅9 to ∅11.
- Take measures to prevent water.
- To prevent actuator from flowing into wire tubes water, the actuation position should higher than wire tubes position.
- When installing wire, the outside diameter of wire should be ∅9 to ∅11.
- As Figure 5, in case the water flows into actuator interior from line locking, all wire what is not allowed to be used.
- The signal wire should be shirlded wire in principle, don’t parallel it to power wire.
- Caution: Can’t connect one actuator parallel with one another, in other words, can’t use the same controlled contact point to control more than one actuator, otherwise it will cause out of control, motor overhaeting, product damage, shorter service life.
- If the actuator is installed outdoor, we suggest equipping other protective cover to prevent water, stabilize mechanical property, make a longer service life.
Power Voltage: 220VAC 50Hz/60Hz
Guard Line Options For Witch Of Cutting-Off Winding
|Item||Guard Line||Motor Power W/F|