Features of HK55F Flanged Air Actuated Ball Valve
The pneumatic flanged ball valve is a commonly used valve, often used in water treatment equipment, steam transportation equipment, oil storage equipment and so on. Provides easy to install, zero-leakage, and safe fluid transfer solutions.
- Available in ANSI, JIS, DIN, GB standards for your pipeline
- High torque up To 4678Nm.
- Easy to install and easy to repair
- Suitable for on/off control of water, oil, air, gas and other mediums control.
Technical Parameters Of Air Actuated Ball Valve:
|DN15 to DN100(1/2″ to 4″)
|Stainless Steel or WCB
|Flanged (ANSI, JIS, DIN, GB)
|Floating Ball Core
|Water, Air, Gas, And Other Medium
Technical Parameters Of Rack and Pinion Pneumatic Valve Actuator
|Air To Open, Air To Close. Air Supply Failure To Keep The Current Position
Torque range from 8Nm to 4678Nm
|Air To Open, Interrupt Air To Close or Air Failure To Close
Torque range from 5.7Nm to 3336Nm
|Air Supply Pressure
|2.5bar to 8bar
|-20℃ to 80℃
|Reversing Solenoid Valve, Limit Switch Box, Air Filter Reducing Valve, Positioner, Handle Manual, Lock Up Valve
COVNA AW Series Pneumatic Valve Actuator
AW series high torque pneumatic rotary actuator suitable for the large size ball valve which has higher torque needs. Such as trunnion mounted ball valve. To ensure the valve opens or closes smoothly.
- Double acting type: Torque range from 515Nm to 157,300Nm
- Spring-return type(single-acting type): Torque range from 270Nm to 37,000Nm