What Is Hard Seated Butterfly Valve
The valve is a control component in the fluid conveying system. It has the functions of cut-off, regulation, diversion, prevention of reverse flow, stabilization, diversion or overflow and pressure relief. Valves used in fluid control systems, ranging from the simplest shut-off valves to the various valves used in extremely complex automatic control systems, have a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media.
Sometimes we will encounter high-temperature, high-pressure, and large-sized pipes. At this time, we will need a hard-seated butterfly valve. Hard seated butterfly valve means using metal as the sealing which could withstand high temperature and high pressure. Hard seated butterfly valve could operate by manual, electric or pneumatic to meet your different applications.
Product Features Of Hard Seal Butterfly Valve
1. The hard-sealed butterfly valve adopts a three-eccentric sealing structure, the valve seat and butterfly plate are almost wear-free, and it has excellent sealing performance.
2. The sealing ring is made of stainless steel, which has the dual advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal. It has excellent sealing performance, corrosion resistance and long service life regardless of low temperature and high temperature.
3. The sealing surface of the butterfly plate adopts metal sealing, the sealing surface is wear-resistant and has a long service life.
4. The large-size butterfly plate adopts the quilted frame structure, which has high strength, large flow area and small flow resistance.
5. The hard-sealed butterfly valve has a two-way sealing function. It is not restricted by the flow direction of the medium during installation and is not affected by the spatial position. It can be installed in any direction.
6. Electric driving device or pneumatic driving device can be installed to meet your needs in different working conditions.