Features Of COVNA Electric V-Port Ball Valve
- Available in 15%, 30%, 60% and 90% V-port options
- Almost equal percentage flow characteristics
- Electric operation let your automation easier and remote control is available
- Anti-corrosion, low friction, long lifespan
Technical Parameters Of HK60Q-V Electric V-Port Ball Valve
|Nominal Size||1/2in to 20in|
|Body Material Options||Stainless Steel 304/316/316L|
|Connection Types||Flanged (Threaded and welded are available)|
|Pressure Rating||145psi, 232psi, Class 150, 10K|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ to 180℃ (14℉ to 356℉)|
|Core Material||Stainless Steel 304/316/316L|
|Stem Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Application Medium||Water, Gas, Oil, Powder, Steam, Corrosive Medium, etc|
Technical Parameters Of Electric Actuator
- On/off type electric actuator: For fully open and fully close.
- Modulating type electric actuator: For regulating the switch angle of the valve from 0 degrees to 90 degrees.
- Intelligent type electric valve actuator: For regulating the switch angle of the valve. It has an LCD display screen to help to control or check easier.
Modulating type and intelligent type both have Bluetooth control option for you.
Besides, we have an explosion-proof type, IP68 type and auto return type motorized valve actuator to meet your actuation solution.
|On/Off Type||Feedback: The Active Contact Signal, Passive Contact Signal, Resistance, 4-20mA|
|Modulating Type||Input & Output Signal: DC 4-20mA, DC 0-10V, DC 1-5V|
|Field Operation||The Field, Remote Control Switch Regulation And MODBUS, PROFIBUS Field Bus|
|Voltage Optional||AC-110V, 220V, 380V, DC-12V, 24V, Special Voltage Can Be Customized|
|Protection Class||IP65; Explosion Proof Construction Are Available: EX d II BT4|
- Confirm the valve size you need. We offer this electric V-port ball valve in 1/2in to 8in. If you need a larger size, please let us know and we check if we can custom for you
- Confirm the valve body material you need. We offer electric V-port ball valve in CF8 and CF8M material
- Confirm the core angle you need
- Confirm the pressure and working temperature. Pressure and temperature are the important points and those may affect the cost
- Confirm the voltage you need. The right voltage could help your valve operate better
- Tell us your medium. Different medium has different features and we will help you to select the valve basic on the medium requirements
- Confirm the actuator type you need. We have on/off type, modulating type, intelligent type, explosion-proof type, IP68 type and auto return type electric valve actuator for your project
- Any requirements please tell us like core material, sealing material, or connection standard. We could help you to custom the valve you need
Order your motorized V-port ball valve now! email@example.com