Benefits Of ON/OFF Type Quarter-Turn Electric Actuator
ON/OFF type electric actuator provides you with a simple fluid control solution. This electric actuator is a quarter-turn rotary actuator for the ball valve and butterfly valve. It could feedback the signal to the control system when the valve opens or close fully. Helping you know the valve station easier.
Available in AC or DC power supply.
Features Of COVNA On/Off Type Electric Actuator
- High-quality motor & torque up to 4000Nm.
- Weather-proof class & ip67 protection class. Great corrosion resistance and suitable for outdoor operation.
- Overloading protection.
- ISO5211 standard mounting for connection makes the actuator suitable for various applications.
- Manual override is available. Keeps safe when the power outage.
- AC-24v, 110v, 220v, 380v & DC-12v, 24v power supply options.
- Long service time, up to 99 hours.
- Low failure rate.
- Suitable for ball valves and butterfly valves.
|Angle of Rotation||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°|
|Voltage Option||AC 110V, AC 220V, AC 380V, DC 12V, DC 24V|
|Insulation Resistance||DC24V:100MΩ/250V; AC110/220V/380V: 100MΩ/500V|
|Withstand Voltage||DC24V:500V; AC110/220V:1500V; AC380V:1800V 1Minute|
|Electrical Connection||G1/2 Water-proof Gable Connectors, Electric Power Wire, Signal Wire|
|Ambient Temp.||-30 ℃ to 60 ℃|
|Control Circuit||A: ON/OFF type with light indicator signal feedback|
|B: ON/OFF type with passive contact signal feedback|
|C: ON/OFF type with resistance potentiometer signal feedback|
|D: ON/OFF type with resistance potentiometer and neutral position signal feedback|
|E: Regulation type with a servo control module|
|F: DC24V/DC12V direct ON/OFF type|
|G: AC380V three-phase power supply with passive signal feedback|
|H: AC380V three-phase power supply with resistance potentiometer signal feedback|
|Optional Function||Over Torque protectors, dehumidify heater, stainless steel coupling & yoke|
- Confirm the valve size, valve material and working pressure. Those 3 points will affect the torque of the actuator. So please help to confirm those 3 points then we will advise the right model for you to allow your valve to open/close smoothly.
On the other hand, if you know the torque needed, it is a great help for us to select a model!
- Confirm the working temperature. If the working temperature is high, we will suggest the actuator with a bracket to protect the actuator far from the medium to ensure the lifespan of the actuator
- Confirm the size of the platform and coupling. We will help you confirm the connection size step by step. And make sure the actuator and valve are properly connected
Anything we could help with, feel free to consult us at firstname.lastname@example.org