Features Of COVNA On/Off Type Electric Actuator:
- High quality motor & torque up to 4000Nm.
- Weather-proof class & ip67 protection class. Great corrosion resistance and suitable for outdoor operation.
- Overloading protection.
- ISO5211 standard mounting & din3337 for connection which make the actuator suitable for various applications.
- Manual override is available. Keeps safe when the power outage.
- AC-24v, 110v, 220v, 380v & DC-12v, 24v power supply options.
- Long service time, up to 99 hours.
- Low failure rate.
|Angle of Rotation||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°||0-90°|
|Voltage Option||AC 110V, AC 220V, AC 380V, DC 12V, DC 24V|
|Insulation Resistance||DC24V:100MΩ/250V; AC110/220V/380V: 100MΩ/500V|
|Withstand Voltage||DC24V:500V; AC110/220V:1500V; AC380V:1800V 1Minute|
|Electrical Connection||G1/2 Water-proof Gable Connectors, Electric Power Wire, Signal Wire|
|Ambient Temp.||-30 ℃ to 60 ℃|
|Control Circuit||A:ON/OFF type with light indicator signal feedback|
|B:ON/OFF type with passive contact signal feedback|
|C:ON/OFF type with resistance potentiometer signal feedback|
|D:ON/OFF type with resistance potentiometer and neutral posistion signal feedback|
|E:Regulation type with servo control module|
|F:DC24V/DC12V dirct ON/OFF type|
|G:AC380V three-phase power supply with passive signal feedback|
|H:AC380V three-phase power supply with resistance potentiometer signal feedback|
|Optional Function||Over Torque protectors, dehumidify heater, stainless steel coupling & yoke|
Outline Size Dimension
- Confirm the valve size, valve material and working pressure. Those 3 points will affect the torque of the actuator. So please help to confirm those 3 points then we will advise the right model for you to allow your valve to open/close smoothly.
On the other hand, if you know the torque needed, it is a great help for us to select a model!
- Confirm the working temperature. If the working temperature is high, we will suggest the actuator with a bracket to protect the actuator far from the medium to ensure the lifespan of the actuator
- Confirm the size of the platform and coupling. We will help you confirm the connection size step by step. And make sure the actuator and valve are properly connected