Benefits Of COVNA Double Acting Pneumatic Valve Actuator
COVNA double-acting pneumatic rack and pinion actuator provides you with an automated fluid control solution. The advantages of double-acting pneumatic actuators include fast response, safety, and explosion protection. Suitable for opening or closing ball and butterfly valves. Widely used in water skid-mounted systems, food process skid-mounted systems, and so on. It can easily realize industrial automation when used with a positioner.
Features Of COVNA Double Acting Pneumatic Valve Actuator
- Responsive and fast open, fast close to allow your project to start, stop or regulate the flow immediately
- ISO5211, DIN3337, NAMUR Standard for ball valve, butterfly valve and all pneumatic accessories so it could used in different projects
- Anti-corrosive aluminum actuator shell and suitable for outdoor uses and long service lifetimes
- Compact rack & pinion structure, accurate meshing, high efficiency, constant output torque
Dimension Of Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator
- Confirm the valve size, valve material and working pressure. Those 3 points will affect the torque of the actuator. So please help to confirm those 3 points then we will advise the right model for you to allow your valve to open/close smoothly. On the other hand, if you know the torque needed, it is a great help for us to select a model!
- Confirm the working temperature. If the working temperature is high, we will suggest the actuator with a bracket to protect the actuator far from the medium to ensure the lifespan of the actuator
- Confirm the size of the platform and coupling. We will help you confirm the connection size step by step. And make sure the actuator and valve are properly connected